Do you want to become a Words of Women Ambassador?
Thank you for your interest in the Words of Women ambassadorship and helping to spread the message and support to women around the world.
First, let us explain a little more about the program.
Words of Women is all about giving back. It’s about creating a community and platform for women. Our ambassador program is structured to be beneficial not just to Words of Women, but to yourself and the rest of our community. As we continue to expand the brand and reach women globally, so will your personal network and opportunity to utilize the WOW community for your personal projects and passions.
As an ambassador, you can submit your own stories, projects, etc. and we will provide a platform upon which to do so, with a supportive and engaging community of like-minded women.
But first, we need your help. By becoming an ambassador, you’re becoming a vital part of the Words of Women community, which all begins with expanding our existing community to reach more amazing women like yourself.
Steps for setting up your profile:
- On the website you will find this Register Profile icon.
- Click on that icon to create your ambassador profile. Fill in the details manually or by using your Facebook details.
- Once your profile is set up, you will see a link under your name. That is your personalized link that will track your subscribers and referrals.
- Use that link to get people to subscribe to the newsletter. You can post to your FB, IG profile or send to your friends over email.
- On your profile page, you can see how many subscribers you’ve gotten to sign up to date.
- Based on the tier you’ve reached (the number of subscribers you’ve recruited), we will send you Words of Women gear corresponding to each tier.
Gear For Subscribers
10 = Stickers
25 = Words of Women Candle
50 = Tote bag
100 = T-shirt
250 = Manifestation Pack (includes intention bracelet, crystals)
The main goal of the ambassador program is to spread the word and share Words of Women with your own network and community. Hand out stickers, promote on your Instagram, speak to women around you about it – whatever your style is, go for it!
We are excited to have you as part of our journey, and look forward to what we can create together.