What Do You Need Today?

Home Forums Chatter What Do You Need Today?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Danniah Daher 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lauren Martin
    Lauren Martin
    Keymaster
    14 pts

Write down what you need today. What you need to feel better. What you need to be in a better spot tomorrow. What you need to be happy. What you need for a great day. Whatever it is you need….then go and get it.

#7551 Score: 0

Imogen

Time and space and to be pressure-free

#7554 Score: 1

Ellie

I really need a few minutes of quiet solitude. No kids, no othwr half, no work, no housework, no marking…just me!

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #7555 Score: 0

Samantha Garbarino

Today I really need:
    To not be afraid to be who I am. I need to join in. To let the moments carry me. To trust and enjoy and be enamored by each one. Each moment as a small translucent step that is bringing me closer to reuniting with myself. Who got lost a long time ago, but is still alive and glowing. Each moment I let myself be in, wipes away the dirt on this glass silhouette I live inside. Revealing more of my light that’s been covered up for so long. Today I really need to not be afraid to be who I am. Today I really need to let myself be myself.

#7556 Score: 1
    Emily Lewis
    Emily

To feel more at peace with myself and my relationships with others

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #7557 Score: 0

Victoria Cook

To get away

#7670 Score: 0

Danniah Daher

I need to turn off my phone and finish the Didion book. Then I need to turn my phone back on and delete his number.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Login or quick register to reply to this topic.

Yes No