The Best Compliment You’ve Ever Received…That Wasn’t About Looks

Home Forums Forums The Best Compliment You’ve Ever Received…That Wasn’t About Looks

This topic contains 32 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

Andrea

You are full of lightness and grit.

#7627 Score: 0

Jasmine Marzolf

You are light and you are darkness. You are a wild stallion and you are a delicate flower. You are a summer day and you are a perfect storm. I never know what’s next with you, all I know is wherever you go I want to be a witness.

#7630 Score: 0

Vilma Guzman

I was told by one of my closest friends “I wish I can be half the person you are. You are strong, selfless and give without asking in return”.

#7631 Score: 0

Maite

Shes the most abstract person i’ve ever met

#7632 Score: 1

Michaela

That I do a great job keeping up with my family’s medical history when I take care of someone full time

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #7633 Score: 1

Alixe Menard

A boy once told me he’d never seen someone so authentic and true to herself so early on in life

#7634 Score: 0

Thea

A good friend of mine was looking through some photos I had taken on a vacation and said, “you’re an artist Thea.” I never thought of myself that way before. As small as that moment may have seemed, it changed the way I viewed myself.

#7635 Score: 0

Adele

“Your spirit is undauntable”

I know “undauntable” is not a real word, but that’s what she said, and it never left me. It has become my mantra <3

#7636 Score: 0

Parkar

“You ll be a great mother”.

#7637 Score: 1

Ashley

My dad was never one to pass out compliments… but a few years ago at dinner he said, “I don’t worry about you because I know there is nothing you can’t handle. You’re going to bounce back from anything.” And when your dad has that much faith in you, it makes you feel like you can take on the world.

#7638 Score: 0

Katelyn

You’re impossible to forget.

#7642 Score: 1

Bj Hickman

I feel like I just exhaled for the first time today when you walked up to me. You always have that effect on me.

#7643 Score: 0

Kristin

You are quietly magical

#7645 Score: 0

Rashmi

“You should have faith in prayers. They do work. I prayed for you and look, now I have you.”

#7655 Score: 0

Laura A

You are a strong woman, feminine but dominant. Harder to reach but no one can get by you. The coolest I’ve ever met.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

Login or quick register to reply to this topic.