Best Thing About Being Single

Home Forums Community Board Best Thing About Being Single

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  @rebelleroze 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Lauren Martin
    Words of Women
    Keymaster

There’s too much pressure put on us to be in a relationship. Let’s take some time to appreciate the benefits of being alone and independent. What’s the best thing about being single?

#7070 Score: 1 | Reply

Emily

Only having to worry about myself for meals!

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #7073 Score: 0 | Reply

Clarita Flores

Hay momentos increíbles en los que estamos solos y nos gustaría apreciarlos con una persona, pero tal vez ese instante no sería apreciado sin la soledad.

#7074 Score: 0 | Reply

Charlotte

Having time to really get to know who you are and what you want. It is also an amazing chance to become very strong and driven by your own personal achievements rather than living through your partner.

#7075 Score: 0 | Reply

Melissa Mae

Coming home to a quiet house. Waking up to silence and making coffee for one. Arriving when I want, leaving when I’m ready. No permission, no checking in, no arguments about who/what/where/when. Spoiling myself completely with no guilt of being selfish. Simply being alone, not as an escape, but as a gift.

#7076 Score: 0 | Reply

Michelle

The feeling of being stronger and being more independent because i did things on my own like travelling overseas.

#7078 Score: 0 | Reply

zinchi maree

I simply love how u put it..

#7079 Score: 0 | Reply

Rebecca

Best part of being single is to be just who you are, no curtailment of your personality to make room for someone else’s. That everybody else is perceiving you the way you actually are. But what is great about that is that you know that they actually like you as a person not the couple or the way you’ve been with your previous partner.
    Being single is giving me confidence.

#7150 Score: 0 | Reply

Kahina

To spent time with yourself, getting to know and LOVE yourself !

#7211 Score: 0 | Reply

@rebelleroze

Being selfish & free! No restraints, no being forced to hide or downplay any aspect of who you are in order to make someone else comfortable, going where YOU want to eat, where YOU want to shop, where YOU want to travel. Learning who you are, and learning how to be a complete person on your own, so that when you do meet someone you are more likely to have found the right match, as you have a better understanding of what you want & deserve.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Best Thing About Being Single
Your information: