Best Story of Female Revenge

Home Forums Community Board Best Story of Female Revenge

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Brit 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lauren Martin
    Words of Women
    Keymaster

Ever witnessed a woman getting revenge? Ever heard a good story about revenge? Post it here.

#7206 Score: 0 | Reply
    Lauren Martin
    Words of Women
    Keymaster

Today in the park I was walking my dog and there was this other girl walking her poodle. She was really pretty and very very nice. Our dogs played for a little while. And then her poodle squatted and pooped, and when she leaned down to pick it up a dude started yelling obscenities about how he’d like to put his dick in her ass.

She got up and literally threw the bag of warm poop at him.

It hit him in the face.

I got to witness that. This might be the best day of my life.

#7207 Score: 0 | Reply
    Lauren Martin
    Words of Women
    Keymaster

My friend was once dating this guy. After awhile she realized he was also sleeping with her roommate, among a bunch of other women. He was very superficial and loved designer labels, etc. After she found out she didn’t confront him, but took all the clothes he had left at her place (a supreme sweatshirt, some expensive hat, etc) and gave it to the homeless man who sat outside his office building. She gave him $20 to make sure to wear all the clothes.

#7212 Score: 0 | Reply

Brit

One time a girl bullied me. I was weak to tell her off. But I am smart and vulnerable. So I showered her with quiet courage and smiles. She still yelled and spit and drooled over how I had grown. Grown to be aware that I am a flower and she is a wilted leaf covered in dirt. My revenge was my higher emotional intelligence in her storm she could not get out of.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Best Story of Female Revenge
Your information: